Six Ways to Help Your Home Stay Dust Free
Consistent cleaning is essential if you want to rid your home of dust and mites.
Dust is full of particles such as pollen, dead skin, mold spores and dirt that can aggravate the symptoms of allergies or asthma. Besides, a dusty house looks and feels like a dirty house. To keep your house dust-free for longer periods of time, follow these tips:
Having doormats to pick up and hold onto dirt that people drag into the house on their shoes is a sure fire way to prevent dirt and dust from piling up. Also, create a rule of no shoes allowed in the house but be flexible with this for guests.
2. Keep Pets Clean
Dogs and cats shed skin and hair, not to mention whatever they may bring in from the outside. To keep these particles from clinging to your floors and surfaces, be sure to regularly groom your pets. Also, if your cat uses a litter box, keep that fresh and clean as well.
3. Keep the Air Out
Investing in central air and keeping the windows and doors shut keeps the outside from getting inside. The pollen and dust from the outside can create a significant amount of dust in your home so be sure all windows and doors are properly sealed as well.
4. Consider Getting Rid of Carpets
No matter how many times you vacuum, there will always be dirt and other particles in the carpet. This is a nuisance, especially for people sensitive to dust particles. The solution is to get rid of carpeting and install tile, laminate or wood floors.
5. Wash Your Pillows
Changing your pillow cases is not enough. You need to clean your pillows as well. This can easily be done in the washing machine with a mild detergent or you can get them professionally cleaned.
6. Beat Your Rugs
If you have throw rugs, take them outside and give them a good beating. This is how people did it long before there were vacuums and it works even better. Just stand back a bit so you don’t breathe in all the dust.
Creating a dust-free home will be simple by following these six tips!
Hiring a Commercial Cleaning Service Promotes Productivity
A Clean Space is a Clean Mind
As people continue to receive Covid-19 vaccines, reentering the corporate office space will begin to happen for many companies. The shift from slow-paced work-at-home life to the traditional fast-paced office environment may be a struggle for many company employees.
Company owners and office managers everywhere must do their due diligence to set their staff up for success. One of the best ways they can do this is by creating a work environment that motivates their staff and boosts productivity. A clean space is crucial for these reasons.
If you’re curious as to how commercial cleaning services can help promote office productivity, then continue reading.
A Clean Space is a Clean Mind
Have you ever been trying to focus on a task and no matter how hard you try, you simply can’t do it? During that task, were you constantly distracted by the things surrounding you, even if they were small? Does a speck of dust on the floor and old smudges on the windows keep catching your eye?
An unclean space can lead to a cluttered and clouded mind.
By enlisting the help of commercial cleaning services, like SERVPRO of Kendall County, you’re setting your office staff up for success. They’ll be able to focus on their task without worrying about distracting messes.
Time Saved Equals Time Focused
Have you ever been stressed at work because on top of all of your meetings and project deadlines, sometimes that day you have to perform office cleaning chores? This feeling can become distracting and pull time away from more important things.
When you’re trying to focus on daily projects and meetings, the last thing you or your staff need to be concerned with is office chores.
Knowing you have a SERVPRO of Kendall County coming in to take care of these tasks for you is a weight lifted from you and your staff’s shoulders. By saving time on cleaning, you can focus on your daily tasks.
It’s a Fresh Start
And last but certainly not least, a clean space gives the feeling of a fresh start for everyone in the office.
It’s no secret that a bright and airy environment can help people feel more awake, refreshed, and happier. The workplace should always strive for this feeling.
One of the easiest ways to do this is by cleaning every evening before closing. It allows your staff to walk into a fresh and clean environment to start their workday. That can be a major motivator.
But let’s be honest, who wants to stay after their workday to clean cubicles, windows, and carpets? No one. That’s where a commercial cleaning company can come in and save the day. Daily and weekly office cleanings are no longer of your concern – it’s their duty to ensure you have a clean workspace.
Carpet Cleaning in Kendall County
Let us help you with your carpet cleaning needs
Although SERVPRO specializes in fire and water restoration, we also have carpet cleaning services. At SERVPRO of Kendall County, we will provide you with top-of-the-line carpet cleaning services. Discover what makes SERVPRO of Kendall County services better than the rest.
- Our cutting-edge carpet cleaning technology, solutions, and methods provide a deeper clean with a difference you can see.
- Many carpet cleaning companies focus on the surface with a quick clean that won't remove stubborn dirt and soil. But that's not what you will get with your SERVPRO of Kendall County highly-trained professionals. We strive to bring your carpet back "Like it never even happened."
Duct Cleaning Maintenance
Duct Cleaning Process:
- The process begins by using patented equipment including a roto-scraper, which automatically adapts to the duct's shape in diameter while traveling through the duct, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins.
- Next, a powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system transfers the debris from the ducting to a 16-gallon container.
- Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, removing 99.97 percent of particles in the airstream. HEPA filters capture debris and keep the environment clean.
- As an optional process, a sealant or coating product may be sprayed to address odor to microbial concerns.
- Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove odor and dirt.
- Duct cleaning may not always be necessary. SERVPRO of Kendall County will inspect your HVAC system and duct work and make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This inspection can save you money and provide peace of mind on the health of your HVAC system and duct work.
SERVPRO of Kendall County 630-554-2280